Welcome Message

Feedback is welcome. If you see something that I am missing, you have a suggestion or just want to say hello, please comment.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

English/Reversed Sicilian, back-and-forth fight

Today’s game is from a turn-based site. The highlights of the game, for me, are my overlooking of an en prise Rook and not following my own recommendation about when to take additional time. The game also has a benefit of my opponent turning the tables on me by showing how to win a won game.

The variations and the move symbols are Houdini’s, diagnosed with ‘Scid vs PC’ at 10 seconds per ply. The verbal comments are my thoughts during the game and my interpretations of the analysis provided by Houdini.


There is a lot of chess truth in the old saying "Those that don't learn from history are destined to repeat it."

No comments:

Post a Comment