Welcome Message

Feedback is welcome. If you see something that I am missing, you have a suggestion or just want to say hello, please comment.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blumenfeld Gambit, rated game vs Chessmaster 10

This week I started playing rated games against my Chessmaster opponents. Game 25 plus 25 second increment. The game below was over quickly as my opponent made some early mistakes and then kept making them.


Yesterday, I had a tough draw against Josh - Age 8 (1600) that took almost 2 hours. As I had a busy day, the quickness of this game was welcome.

I am calculating my opponent by taking my CM rating, subtracting 200 and adding random(600), so my typical opponent should average 100 points higher that my current rating. Hopefully, this will soon get me to a level where I lose 2 games for every one I win. You learn more from a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment