Welcome Message

Feedback is welcome. If you see something that I am missing, you have a suggestion or just want to say hello, please comment.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blackmar-Diemer Gambit 6, fun and quick

Tonight's chess club tournament game matched me against another member. Both of us had not won a game so far ... and this is the 4th round. My opponent did not seem to be familiar with the BDG, but curiously stayed in book longer than myself.


The time control was game90, but my opponent resigned after playing 40 minutes, whereas I had used 26 minutes.

The more I play gambits, the more I have been enjoying the game, even though I seem to lose more often. The games are never boring.

1 comment:

  1. 16...Rc8 is the natural move here. Well deserved win! At G/90, Black made normal blunder for that rating.

    ReplyDelete